Travels in Bletchley

Follow my day to day workings of a typical childrens and youth worker in Bletchley

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Why is it that all things seem to come at once!?

This week has been really good, am starting to feel the strain of holiday club though - this week saw me photocopying 1800 forms and flyers, putting them into groups of 30 (although the guy in the office helped with that part - thank you colin!) and then went round to the 9 primary schools which is fun, but takes up a whole morning!

Just to inform you about STOP THE TRAFFIK: Please look into it and sign up, get your young people involved, its such a good issue and one that as christians we cant ignore. check it out
www.stopthetraffik.org



Tommorw I have meetings and coffee with the older generation which I am looking forward too!! hehe

Tue im at camden market, which i am really looking forward too! lol

And before my battery runs out have a great week!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home