Travels in Bletchley

Follow my day to day workings of a typical childrens and youth worker in Bletchley

Wednesday, November 08, 2006



this is what we are doing a service on in the next couple of weeks - its gonna be a radical change to what they are use to! hehe

At the mo, i am in the office munching on some melon, its been a slow week, but thats fine with me!has meant some lie ins which i think i'm owed!

Some unexpected good news - my bro has the week off, so hopefully he is gonna come over to milton keynes for some shopping! Its my day off tomorrow as well, so we are going to met up, and i'll take him back to thame :s SCARY! but i need all the practice I can get as it looks like I have to drive up to norwich alone for a wedding, and drive back in the dark, Eeek -I have NO IDEA WHERE I AM GOING!

Got the youth group tonight, should be good! we have almost finished our study on revelation - its been really great, i have enjoyed it, think they have too, so thumbs up all round!

Catch ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home