Travels in Bletchley

Follow my day to day workings of a typical childrens and youth worker in Bletchley

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Still looking at 1 corinthians, cant seem to get my head out of it, some really inspiring stuff, for those reading this... 'be strong and steady, always enthusiastic about the Lords work, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless...' 1 cor 15:58 - totally awesome, thats gonna be my next canvas piece I think!!

Started meeting key folk this week, lots of info, but its all good.
Am trying to get the youth workers sorted for the youth work conference this year. We are going to eastbourne as Rob Bell will be speaking there - awesome, (the Nooma guy) hint hint Linda...! :)

G if you are reading this, which I do doubt but please get in touch you muffin, otherwise things will get too busy to sort stuff out with you!!!

I have still been battling with people. but this time with the removal men who brought down my stuff from glasgow. They have lost my computer, and are claiming they never picked it up, although my keyboard got here in one piece! and its not at college, and I 99% sure I saw them take it, :( have battled for a week, they are now telling me they will call back and then never do, have come to the conclusion that I wont get it back...the computer was rubbish but its the stuff that was on it which kinda upsets me, oh well...

This week my minister came back from holiday and they have donated to me a never been used single bed, and im now going around for tea most nights, which means cheese cake - normally I would be happy about this but people are always giving me cheese cake for pudding and I have noticed that I have gone up 2 stone which Im not too happy about!!

Tomorrow we have a church picnic - i think it will rain, haha, im organising games for it so this shall be interesting!! hehe
I have a range of meetings and chilling watching dvds this week - I gave in and bought a heap of dvds :s hehe...

Anyway I could keep on talking and it wouldnt be too interesting so Im gonna head.
Will update you all soon,
Kat xx

1 Comments:

Blogger TLT said...

eastbourne tooooo faaaaarrrr away...

I'd have to persuade folk from church to go too, and surprisingly enough certain things haven't changed *grr*

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home