Travels in Bletchley

Follow my day to day workings of a typical childrens and youth worker in Bletchley

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hello!
Well I have had my first week here in Oz, and so far the sun has shone, and I have seen some weird and wonderful wildlife, and have seen some animals too! lol
I have just had a week of camp up at Mt tamborine (or something like that) it was lovely we had parrots sitting out our window every day, chirping away! here's a pic...

Anyway camp was ok, great bunch of girls in our dorm! They were pretty hyper and when it came to dorm inspections they were quite busy doing their hair so betty and I did most of it, but it was a lot of fun! :)

We got back from camp on Fri, and today we went up some Mountain which looked over Brisbane; as far as the eye can see, it was awesome, and at sunset, a little cold but well worth it. Beautiful views...

That's Yvette - aka Betty - and me on the lookout part of the mountain :)

That's it for now, this has been brought to you by the Kat Productions ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home